Monday, January 19, 2009
Funny student story #1
I slept in until 6:40 the other day (which is usually the time I'm already on the road), so naturally I only got to school just before the bell rang. In my scatterbrained state, I was explaining to my kids why I was so unprepared for the day and had to organize myself before starting class. I was getting ready to start, and a couple of minutes later after some thinking, one of my smarter students raises his hand and asks, "Mrs. Reid, you slept in--is that why you're hair is so (and at this point he sort of makes a movement with his hands by the side of his head that makes it seem like my hair is really bushy)?" And I laughed and said yes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the comments of teens. Someday I am sure you'll miss them. I am so happy you joined the blogging world so I can stay in touch with you. -Brittany Roscheck.
ReplyDeleteYou can come visit us at http://mikeandwu.blogspot.com/