Sunday, May 31, 2009

All alone....

Hi! Here I am on a Sunday morning all by myself, wishing my husband in Florida (for a conference to present some research) would get online so I can chat with him.

Life is moving so fast these days--one week of school left! Yeah!! Of course, I had to make it the most stressful week of the year by planning field trip Monday, but it'll be so good when it's over. (We're going to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point). Richard woke up one morning this week and turned to me and said, "Well, about two months and one week now!" That's how long until we anticipate leaving for New York. Aahh! That's too weird. I think it's beginning to hit me. Life is going to be so different. So I'm trying to enjoy the time I have now. What a good philosophy, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment