Samuel being cute in his crib. He was hugging (and biting) the giraffe, but of course stopped when I got the camera.
This is my cute dress I got for my birthday--my hubby took me shopping. We got another shirt, too. All for only $13! Sears was having a sale. :-) Then we went to the beach and strolled while Samuel snoozed (the beach tends to have that effect on him--he dislikes the water, but will sleep there every time!). Then we got dinner. It was a great birthday. Thanks honey!
This cute top is from Mom Reid. I got to wear it the very evening I got it for a dinner that Rich's work buddies were going to. Thanks Mom!
I am sorry I don't have Halloween pictures--I couldn't find our camera that day. We have some on our video camera, but have yet to find the cord for it. Rich was Captain Hook, Samuel was Peter Pan, and I was Wendy. Just imagine the cutest family imaginable dressed up in said fashion and you will know how we looked. :-)
Awww--you & Samuel are both so cute! Glad you're doing well--love you!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I didn't realize we were being the same thing! I was Wendy, Peter was Peter Pan (haha) and Lucy was Tinkerbell. We should both post pics. Ready...set... go... you'll probably win.
ReplyDelete