Smile!
I think this is a dried apricot?
Sorry it's blurry, but this is Samuel's way of getting our attention--climb up the back of our legs, grab on tight, and bounce up and down and sometimes scream until he gets what he wants.
What a cute face!
Oooh! A camera!
This is Samuel learning to use his toothbrush.
See? All done!
This is one of Samuel's favorite pastimes--pulling out all the DVDs. He also enjoys pulling clothes out of laundry baskets, dominoes out of their case, toys out of their places, etc.
He loves to look at things, and is especially entranced by books, baby faces, and (here) a Baby Einstein DVD. (He likes to look at the cover more than he likes to watch the DVD itself).
He also loves this book in particular (animals), but loves all books and will flip through the pages real fast. In fact, he's always trying to take over when Mom and Dad read to him.
:-)
We are all doing well here. Rich is halfway done with the current training stage he's in, which means only a few more months of 12 hour shifts! We're adapting pretty well to the abnormalities of shift work. I'm hopeful that morning sickness will be over soon, and that spring will really get here so I can often go outside.
Happy birthday to Samuel this Friday!! We will post pictures from the big day (later).
Happy birthday to Samuel! He gets cuter every time I see him!
ReplyDeleteLucy is looking at these pictures and saying very emphatically "he is SO cute!" We agree!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say congrats on the good news! Two little boys! We were just reading in Alma, and so I think you should name him Ammon . . . for no other reason than the fact that he could defend his mommy by chopping off other people's arms. Yikes, maybe that's a bit gruesome for a child. :) Anyways, I'm so excited for another nephew!!
ReplyDelete