Sunday, February 28, 2010
Did this happen to anyone else?
So, there is this new thing that happens every once in a while. Baby Reid has gotten strong enough so that when he kicks I can feel him pretty well, and every once in a while he will hit just the right place (right on my sides), and it feels just like being tickled from the inside, and I just laugh out loud. Richard looks at me funny when I'm sitting there reading or crocheting and randomly giggle, but I can't help it. I've never heard of this from anybody else, and I'm wondering if anybody else felt like that. My guess is that later on it will be less ticklish and more hurty, but I'll enjoy this sensation while I have it. It's fun. :-) The doctor changed the date from the 29th to the 24th, so two months to go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had some that tickled and some that hurt. The greatest was when I was relaxed on the bed reading and I looked down and the baby was pushing so hard against my stomach that you could see the shape of his little butt on my stomach. This same baby kicked every time Jeff started talking.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the tickling, it starts hurting all too soon, and then just continues... I miss the cute little kicks/tickles/etc. I'm ready to hold him in my arms now rather than have my hips hold him... ugh! But yea, he used to tickle me occasionally, and I would laugh too :) Enjoy it!! It's so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI agree, enjoy the tickles because soon enough it will not be so soft! It is a fun sensation, though. Scott used to grab whatever baby part was poking out and move it around. That hurts, too.
ReplyDelete