Thursday, February 18, 2010

Snow
























So, while it hasn't been nearly as snowy as you might think here in Saratoga (they're getting a lot more south of us), we've had a few inches that makes the tree outside our window look all pretty and lean a bit. It also inspired Richard to finally get us out and take a picture we've been wanting to take for a while--they have these lamp posts along our street, and they just reminded us of Narnia. So that's our Narnia lamp post picture. (It looks like it's raining, but it's really snowing).

I got a glider!! We got one off Craigslist for a good price and we both really like it. It doesn't have cushions (though they're easily addable), and it makes it feel that much homier and old-fashioned. Also, there was a request for a belly picture, so that's me and my belly in my glider. :-) I am getting bigger!


2 comments:

  1. I love that you mentioned Narnia because my first thought when I saw that picture, before reading the caption, was "oh that looks just like the lamppost in Narnia". Very good. I love the rocker. Somehow I survived without one, but I don't think I will do that again. You will be VERY glad to have a comfy mom chair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rocker is beautiful. You'll definitely want cushions because you are going to be spending A LOT of time in it.

    ReplyDelete