So my secret crochet project that I have been working on the past little while (secret because it was a Christmas present for my niece) is this blanket. Holy cow, did it take forever. I need to not crochet as tightly and use a bigger hook. Even with as many squares as I did, the blanket was still too small. But I think it looks good and am pleased with the result. I definitely learned a lot of crocheting lessons. Number one: those bazillions of little ends take forever to
In other news, we had a great Christmas break at home with our families in Provo. We had a lovely white Christmas, had fun playing in the snow, playing tons of games with family, having a baby shower, celebrating birthdays and weddings and new years and a brother going into t
The blanket looks terrif! Strong work there.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that is a beautiful blanket! Way to go!
ReplyDelete