IT'S A BOY!! They didn't give us any 'boy' pictures, but let it be known that it was very clear. We are very excited, and I was glad that Rich could be there this time for the ultrasound and see the little guy kicking around. Any suggestions on names?
As the ultrasound lady was looking around, she zoomed in on his face, and it was so cute, he put his arm up to shield his face--you can see it above.
YAY!
Awww, he's the cutest! Already! I'm so happy for you! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteYay! And I'm jealous you got to see his face, our little boy was being a brat and laid face down so I'm still waiting to see him. But oh well! Congrats :) When is your due date?!
ReplyDeleteHooray! He's dashing already. Peter suggests you name him Winkie Boc. As for me, I suggest something a little more regular like Brandon or James. See you SOON!
ReplyDeleteHappy day! They are so dang fun! I love our little guy and you both will be so great!
ReplyDelete