Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Announcing!!!!



Samuel Richard Reid. April 22, 2010 at 2:57 a.m. About 12 hours of labor. 6 lbs. 12 oz. 18.5 inches. Absolutely perfect.

8 comments:

  1. He looks so sweet and peaceful - he seems to be pretty happy to be here!! (I love his adorable little mouth!) Congrats - we're so happy for all three of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Yayayayy for babies! We're excited for your little family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's even cuter this time around! He does look perfect! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!! Hurray for a nephew! I finally have a nephew! I've waited for nearly 23 years for this to happen. :) He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been checking every week for this announcement. He's beautiful. Congratulations. Now the fun begins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Congrats. Take your time with him. Wow they get big fast. He is so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats you guys! He is so cute! We just had our baby March 28th. We named him Grant. They are so much fun. We are bad at updating our blog but if you want to check it out just email me and I will add you. (dkbond007@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete