So, one of the most consistent cravings I've had since getting pregnant has been for jiaozi, or Chinese dumplings (potstickers). Unfortunately, they are not to be found in a 20-mile radius that I can find. Fortunately, we have traveled farther than that on occasion and had the chance to grab some (in Boston, in Utah), and a friend gave me some of the skins to make them myself. I must say, they look pretty good.
I wish I could say that they tasted as good as they looked. They were all right, edible for sure, but I have some improvements to make for next time.
The weather has been so nice! We took a walk to the park and had a picnic and threw around a frisbee. It's not quite so nice anymore, but we are not anticipating any more snow this season! :-) We are looking forward to many visitors in the near future, including a little guy who is due in a month! Yeah!!
You are just the cutest pregnant girl ever! And the potstickers do look great--very impressive culinary!
ReplyDeleteI'd love your recipe for the chinese dumplings! They look so yummy and I totally LOVE chinese food!
ReplyDeleteThose potstickers look delicious! And you ARE the cutest pregnant girl ever. But it's not fair, your weather looks better than ours.
ReplyDeleteIt's true. Those pot stickers had my mouth watering on first glance. I love the picnic...it looks so springy. I am VERY excited for little jr. I dreamed about him last night and when I woke up I was telling Peter how little and cute and dark haired he was. And how Richard was holding him and looking like such a nice/proud dad and it was so cute that I was missing you all very very bad.
ReplyDelete