Here is Samuel's "I'm looking at something really interesting" stare. He happens to be looking at the "I Love the USA" sign from the last post. He gets this look a lot these days.
Here he is chilling in his high chair--he always has his feet up--I don't think he knows there are holes for his legs to go through.
I'm always trying to catch a picture of him with both fists in his mouth, which happens often enough, but of course not long enough for me to grab the camera and snap a picture. So you get the watered down version--one fist only.
Food!! :-) He's liking lots of different foods-fruit, peas, rice cereal. He has a useful habit of sucking his thumb in between every bite ("to wash it down" says Dad), which gives us time to get the next bite ready--what a patient guy! It does spread the mess rather quickly, though. Sometimes WE have to wait for him to take it out of his mouth. Rich mentioned that that's kind of like Heavenly Father--He always has blessings waiting for us if we would just get our thumbs out of our mouths and accept them!
Samuel tries on his first hat. :-)
Ratatouille! Well, it's not real ratatouille because it doesn't have eggplant, but it still looks cool.
Karen, he is so cute! I can't believe how big and grown up he's getting! We hope you guys are doing well down south =).
ReplyDeleteOh I love your Ratitoulle! I have been wanting to make that lately too. How great! I also love love love your little Sam-ee-al (as Lucy says). I can't even believe he's real since we have yet to meet. Just know I might be a child hog come Christmas.
ReplyDeleteYour ratatouille looks delicious! And so does your little boy. You need to send me the recipe.
ReplyDelete