Well, here is our very cute little baby boy named Andrew Nolan. He was 6 lbs 6 oz, born Sep. 25. He looks just like Samuel did. He's a very sweet and mellow guy, with lots of patience for big brother who's learning (learning well, but still learning) how to help and cuddle a baby brother.
He is such a beautiful baby. He sleeps great with his dad, and okay for mom. Not horrible, and with naps, mom is hanging in there.
We very much appreciated a visit from my mother. She was a great help and was able to put life back in order for us.
These were taken on our way to Fort Ticonderoga, which we decided to visit while Mom was here. The drive was beautiful, and we stretched our legs at this pond that was beside the road.
At the fort. It's not the original fort, it's been rebuilt, but it's pretty neat all the same.
On the drive. This is Lake George. Pretty, huh?
Okay, blogger is being annoying, so I'll explain the rest of the pictures here. Samuel loves to make messes in the kitchen (or everywhere, actually--you can see the toilet paper he dragged in from the bathroom). But he's just so happy doing it, sometimes it's hard for me to stop him.
For Halloween, we were the Wizard of Oz foursome. Mom helped me make my costume when she was out here, and it turned out great! Rich was the scarecrow (we forgot his hat), Samuel is the cowardly lion, and Andrew (though you can't tell too much) is the tin man. Aren't we cute!?
The next picture was a surprise to me--every year our ward has a chili cook off. We bring chili just to participate and help feed people--I don't like chili very much, and this is the only time I ever make it, so I'm not that great at it. I received a cookbook for my birthday, and decided to try one of the recipes in there. Lo and behold, I got first place in the cook off! Funnily enough, I hadn't even really tasted it when I won. I had some after the fact, and I didn't like it.
Anyway, we're all doing well. Happy Halloween!
Hurray for all the pics! Thanks for posting them. You are all so cute! You make a beautiful Dorothy. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a TOO cute Wizard of Oz family. And your little boy is just beautiful. And so is your state. Aren't you lucky to be surrounded by so much prettiness? And be so pretty yourself? Good luck with everything. Wish I was there to help. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHe's beautiful.
ReplyDelete