This is what I'd been working on for a couple months--we had my sister's family for Christmas, and as they're expecting early next year, I thought I'd make a hat for the baby, which turned into a set. I think they turned out well.
Here is Andrew in his cute Christmas outfit. He seems like he's growing so much faster than Samuel did. He coos up a storm these days, and smiles so hard that he falls over. We've even gotten him to laugh a couple times!
And here's Samuel in his Sunday best! What a handsome guy! He's taken to nursery pretty well (thankfully) and loves all the attention he gets at church.
We had a great trip out to Utah for Christmas. While we were there with all the family, we blessed Andrew. What a great way to celebrate and reflect on the true meaning of Christmas!
Here is Samuel playing with one of the toys he received for Christmas--a tool set. He's liked it, and I think he'll like it even more as he grows.
We finally got some snow here in NY a couple of weeks after Christmas, and Samuel has loved (eating) it.
Here is Rich with his snowman that he made. I think the pepperoni eyes could be a new fad.
Samuel is loving dressing up these days. Exhibit A includes Daddy's hat and glove and a delighted smile. He loves being in the kitchen--he's quite the little cook and is ALWAYS wanting to 'help' me.
Exhibit B showcases a Samuel original hat. He's turning into such a little ham--where do toddlers learn that?
Here he is sporting his mom's nice new soft slipper socks.
And another pair. I think he looks kinda' Dr. Seussy.
The brothers! Samuel loves his little brother a lot, and will climb up to be with him and hug him and squeal at him (which Andrew often does not appreciate). It's going to be so much fun as Andrew gets older.
I rest my case.
What else is new, you ask? How about a new car? We've decided on a Honda Pilot, and will have it in the next couple of weeks. :-) It should be a lot of fun and it'll be nice to get out of the house whenever I want!
We're also in the market for a house, though that's coming much more slowly. We'll see what happens. Rich is doing well at his job, and he has officially started on a distance learning Master's degree. He's really enjoying being a student again.
Life is good. :-)
Wow! So much good news! Such cute little boys! You've got it made! :)
ReplyDelete