


Well, we had decided to wait until my birthday to announce our news, so here goes. We're expecting! I'm about 13 weeks along, and the date will be somewhere around April 29th (the day before Rich's birthday...). I'm getting over the morning sickness, though it's not over yet. I've been so glad that I'm not teaching right now, because I never would've made it into work if this had happened then! I've been grateful to be able to sleep a lot, as well.
We had a first ultrasound a couple of weeks ago, so here are some pictures from that.
Yeah...I'm so excited for you two. I hope all is going well in NY-it sounds like it is. Hope you're feeling better and yes, do get a lot of rest. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAww congrats! Getting over morning sickness is the best :) then your hips just hurt and you start feeling fat haha! I was 12 weeks when I started feeling better, now I just eat nonstop! :) Enjoy your sleeping!!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot!
ReplyDeleteAwww, Herm's so cute already! Wishing you well!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I am so excited for you guys! Babies are so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! He's due the day before Justin's birthday, too, then. I will always remember that he and Richard share a birthday: ) Being a mom is wonderful.
ReplyDelete